HDK Bolt-in Coil-Over Conversion Kit
Looking to take your Mopar to the next level in handling? PST has partnered with HDK Suspension to provide the latest in superior handling for your classic A, B or E body Mopar. With the new FRAME PACKAGE you not only get a fully tig-welded stronger K-member but the extra clearance and superior handling with its coil-over suspension design. With the factory torsion bar system eliminated, the engine and transmission combination are endless. From a modern late model Hemi with fuel injection to an old school big block, you will have no issues with clearance in your engine bay. This kit is a great starting point in making your pro-touring dreams a reality.
Note: When ordering, you MUST provide your engine size so that we can supply the correct motor mounts.
- Strictly Bolt-In: no cutting or welding and is reversible
- 33 lbs Lighter than stock suspension
- Increased Room in engine compartment for larger engines and header clearance
- 58" Hub to Hub Track Width
- HDK Tech Line Available for ease of installation
Frame Package Includes:
- Fully Tig-welded K-frame
- Chromoly Upper and Lower Control Arms
- 4 Ball Joints (1" Extended Upper Ball Joints Standard)
- Chromoly Support Hoops
- Upper Shock Mounts
- Three Position Ride Height Simulators
- Sway Bar Mounts
- Polyloc Motor Mounts of your choice
- Upper and Lower Control Arm Bump Stops
- Poly Bushings, Sleeves, Spacers and Bolts for Rack and Pinion Mount
- Pivot Shaft Rear Support Brace
- Tie Rod Ends
To complete your rack/coil-over conversion you will need:
- Rack & Pinion Steering Rack: manual or power and u-joint
- Brakes: Mustang II brake kit with 2" drop spindles
- Viking Double Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks: length determined by the ride height simulator
Rack & Pinion, brakes, and Viking coil-overs can all be purchased through PST.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.