As the owner of a classic, you know adding amenities is very limited with OE wiring. PST has paired with American Autowire to provide you with their Classic Update Series complete wiring kits. These kits include all you need to modernize and upgrade your classic vehicle and are made in the USA specific for your year, make and model. Now you can easily add power accessories such as windows, fuel injection, air conditioning and more easily. Order your kit today.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted on harness.
- A replacement headlight switch with internal 25-amp circuit breaker, adjustable length
shaft, and custom knob.
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location with no mods to the firewall. All required
hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker
accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market
accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning
- Steering column connectors can plug directly into the stock column or most aftermarket
steering columns. Can also be mated to other columns using the adapter and terminals
included in the kit.
- Separate under dash courtesy lamp assemblies are also included for use along with
your original dome/interior lighting feeds.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for
easy service and assembly. Original terminals and connector that will plug into the
original gauge cluster (an American Autowire exclusive) are provided. The system will
also connect to most popular aftermarket gauges such as DAKOTA DIGITAL, CLASSIC
INSTRUMENTS, AUTOMETER, VDO, and others.
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness at the main bulkhead
disconnect location, and our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing of the wires.
Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires and connectors along with stop and
tail light lead wires and connectors. License plate lamp lead connection, as well as the
fuel tank sender lead connection is also included.
- Original style lamp sockets and side markers for rear lamps are included.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation. Wire length and connection
accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water temperature, oil pressure, electric
choke, and electric speedometer (if needed). A heavy gauge alternator feed and fusible
link are also included for any typical high output 1 wire or internally regulated alternator.
Connectors supplied for power and tach leads for GM style H.E.I. distributors along with
various oil and temp senders.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional
appearances. All headlight, parking light, and directional light leads, along with a
switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC) are
provided. Mating terminals and connectors are also provided.
- New parking lamp socket and side marker lamp sockets are also included.
This kit does not supply the wiring for the tail light sockets on station wagons.