As the owner of a classic, you know adding amenities is very limited with OE wiring. PST
has paired with American Autowire to provide you with their Classic Update Series
complete wiring kits. These kits include all you need to modernize and upgrade your classic vehicle and are made in the USA specific for your year, make and model. Now you can easily add power accessories such as windows, fuel injection, air conditioning and more easily. Order your kit today.Kit Contents:
- Standard turn signal and hazard flashers are mounted on fuse panel. A new horn relay is mounted on the main dash harness.
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location with mods to the firewall, template included. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all aftermarket accessories such as gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Provisions made to connect to original headlight, wiper and ignition switches.
- Steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or stock 1970-74 Mopar columns by using the included adapter.
- Separate under dash courtesy lamps for use along with your original dome/interior lighting.
- Instrument cluster wiring is designed with a "cluster harness disconnect" system for easy service and assembly. Original terminals and connectors (another American Autowire exclusive) are provided for stock cluster connections. The system will also connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, STEWART WARNER, VDO, and others.
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness in the stock location and our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing of the wires. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires with correct lamp sockets or connectors, stop and taillight lead wires with correct lamp sockets, dome light harness, terminals, connectors and lamp sockets to mate with the license plate lamp, and fuel tank sender wire with trunk grommet and tank connection.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included (another American Autowire exclusive) and allow for easy installation with original or custom routing.
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type distributors, OEM Chrysler style starter relay connections, tach and ignition leads, etc. High-powered 1-wire alternator connections are supplied.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional appearances. All headlight, parking light and directional light connectors and terminals are provided along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
- Original style light sockets.
- Headlight enhancement relays allow for high-powered halogen sealed beam headlamps.
- Separate relay controlled circuit for cars that have stock fog or driving lamps.