Handling performance and engine performance go hand in hand in the muscle car hobby. The key to a great performing muscle car is consistency. One way to keep things in check is with PST's high performance radiators. A cooler running engine performs better with consistent power throughout its range. PST's high flow aluminum radiators accomplish that with many performance saving features.
- Lighter than OEM copper/brass, but has up to 75% more cooling capacity
- All welded construction - no gaskets
- Reinforced die stamped tanks for longevity
- Billet machined filler necks for better pressure control
- Thick upper and lower hose connections to ensure no leaks
- LS engine conversion
- TOC: 5/16" inverted flare
- Sensor port: 1/8" NPT
- Heater return: 5/8" capped
- Inlet: 1 3/8"
- Outlet: 1 1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 33 X 18 1/4" X 3 1/8"
- Core dimensions: 28 3/8" X 17 1/4" X 2 1/4"