Front Power Wilwood Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Supercharge your braking with one simple, easy-to-install kit! PST has partnered with Wilwood to offer the most complete disc brake kit on the market. Use this kit in conjunction with PST's 2" Drop Spindles and the installation is 100% bolt on with no drilling, cutting, or grinding required! Wilwood's Pro Series, high performance Front Disc Brake Kit offers increased stopping power and cooling while reducing unsprung and rotating weight by up to 35 lbs. Best of all, this 4-piston caliper kit works with most 15" wheels!
1972 & earlier requires use of PST's 2" drop spindles OR stock 1973 or later spindles.
Each kit includes:
- Dynalite Forged Aluminum racing calipers with four 1 3/4 stainless steel pistons
- 10 3/4 Drilled and Slotted rotors
- Aluminum hubs with bearings, seals and studs
- High Performance brake pads
- Billet Aluminum caliper mounting brackets
- Wilwood 1" bore, tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder
- Adjustable proportioning valve
- Master cylinder adapter plate
- Steel braided brake lines (from caliper to stock hard lines)
- Power booster (power kit only)
|Front Rotor Diameter (inches)||10|
|Rear Rotor Included||No|
|Power Brake Booster Included||Yes|
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.