Fast Ratio Steering Linkage Kit
Upgrade your steering setup today with PST's brand New Fast Ratio Steering Linkage Kit. PST had you Mopar fans in mind when designing this kit. It will enhance the steering capabilities of your A, B or E Mopars. Out kit includes our Fast Ratio Pitman Arm, Idler Arm and the more robust 11/16" inner and outer tie rod ends. To tie the inner and outer tie rods together, we have included PST's solid Adjusting Sleeves. This kit will give you the best of both worlds, the steering ratio of a high performance AAR Mopar and the heavy duty steering components seen on the land yachts of the Mopar C bodies.
- The fast ratio gives you quicker steering response.
- Solid Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves. Machined from a solid block of hex steel, these reduce/eliminate the deflection seen in factory sleeves.
- Better handling.
- 11/16" solid adjusting sleeves that are normally found on the larger C bodies are now available for your A, B & E body Mopars.
- Less turns of the steering wheel to get the wheels to turn a certain distance.
- A plus for parking by having the reduced ratio.
- Works with manual or power steering cars.
Note: May not clear some aftermarket headers.
|Idler Arm Included||Yes|
|Pitman Arm Included||Yes|
|Inner Tie Rod Ends Included||Yes|
|Outer Tie Rod Ends Included||Yes|
|Tie Rod Sleeves Included||Yes|
|Center Link Included||No|
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.